RESIZING & REPAIRS
- If you want to resize your ring, the company will resize it for free of cost, except in certain cases where the resizing is not possible.
- Resizing & one way shipping is done free of cost only for the first time. For any subsequent changes on the same order, it will be chargeable.
- Return shipping charges under Resizing & Repairs policy shall be borne by the customer.
- All resizing requests needs to be initiated via Email to email@example.com. We will provide you with the shipping address for dispatching your ORIONZ items.
- This feature is not available for international orders (orders that will be shipped abroad from India).
- Quality is extremely important to us, so if your jewellery breaks we would be happy to fix it for you free of charge within our 30 day warranty period.
- Please note our complimentary 30 day warranty does not cover lost stones. We are happy to replace any lost stones at an additional charge which will be determined on a case to case basis.
- Under our Sustainable Jewellery initiative we are happy to repair any piece beyond our 30 day warranty period too. In this case, any additional charges will be levied on a case to case basis.
- We will repair any jewellery purchased through our website www.orionzjewels.com. Items purchased through other retailers must be returned for repair to the store where the item was purchased.
- Any repairs required in less than 30 Days after purchase is free.
- Any repairs required after 30 Days of purchase is subject to a repair fee. Fee depends on the nature of repair as well as the material availability.
- Please note that at times we may not be able to order certain components needed for repair.
Should you need to have your ORIONZ product repaired, please do contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at +91-9625341069.
All ORIONZ products are handmade and require a high level of craftsmanship not only for production, but also for repairs.
In order to assure the quality of repairs, please kindly note that ORIONZ handles repairs exclusively in house by our artisans, and does not offer spare parts.